View this map in Google Maps
Participants should take care of their accomodation themselves. We only list a few possibilities. Prices vary considerably, and you might find a better deal booking through a booking agency such as this one.
Hotels in the immediate vicinity of the conference site are not numerous and tend to be rather expensive. However, if you wish to stay closeby, we can recommend the following places.
If you are prepared to walk towards Montmartre or take a bus there are cheaper alternatives such as the following.
- Hotel des Batignolles**, 26 rue des Batignolles, Paris 17e (12 minute walk — rooms between 62 and 140 €)
- Style Hotel *, 8 rue Ganneron , Paris 18e, +33 1 45 22 37 59 (15 minute walk — rooms between 50 and 60 €)
- Hotel Eldorado *, 18 rue des Dames, Paris 17e (20 minute walk — rooms between 35 and 90 €)
Another option is to stay in the Quartier latin, near the historical Sorbone building. It will take you about 30 minutes to get to the conference site by subway.
- Hôtel Home Latin **, 15 et 17 rue du Sommerard, Paris 5e (rooms between 65 and 150 €)
- Hôtel des Trois Collèges **, 16, rue Cujas, Paris 5e (rooms between 82 and 150 €)
- Hôtel du Bresil **, 10 rue Le Goff, Paris 5e (rooms between 60 and 130 €)
- Hôtel Saint Christophe ***, 17 rue Lacépède, Paris 5e (rooms between 85 and 122 €)
- Hôtel Des Grandes Écoles ***, 75 rue du Cardinal-Lemoine, Paris 5e (rooms between 130 and 150 €)
- Hôtel du Pantheon ***, 19 place du Panthéon, Paris 5e (rooms between 90 and 310 €)